okay..so it's a new day, new moment, new issues, failures, successes, loves, lost, and loosers. So..I'm cheating on my Livejournal.com page since it seems people have now bolted from that site and have now moved on to others with more substance.i.e. more actual bloggers..so let me introduce myself to all of you..for those who care and for those of just have nothing better to do..and believe me..if your reading this..you have don't..
So, I'm not going to blow my own horn or put myself up on a pedistal and say I'm the Man..cause I'm not. this blog will represent pretty much what alot of other people wish to do but are too afraid to do..I speak my mind..at least I'm now learning to speak my mind.
I'm 30 years old, videgames playing, porn watching, Cub..For those who don't know what a Cub is..it's pretty much a big dude who pretty much likes other big average sized dudes. yep! I'm a pufter..if you don't know what a pufter is..its a british slang for queer..if you don't know what a queer is..then you've been living under a rock!!! no worries..I enjoy rock music..I'm the guy who's always in the friends zone..I'm the guy who's always has the big ears to listen to everyone elses issues and the biggest organ I have is my heart. Some would say i'm a sucker..and not in a good way..
People tend to walk over me sometimes and I've allowed people to do that most of my adult life..till now that is..I choose my battles and sometimes I end up scared..and other times..I actually learn when not to put my hand in the fire..okay..I'm moving off the subject..So what else can I tell you about myself?
I enjoy learning new things about myself...As I'm getting older..Don't know if 30 is really calling yourself older..at least in"Gay" years i'm in my 60's..so perhaps I am old..but I'm not that wise..I like to travel..surffing the internet counts right?. I enjoy a action and science fiction movies.. I've always dreamed about what it would be like to be on the Star Ship Enterprize..and I'm not talking about Kirk's enterpirze..that ship looks like it was made out of cardborad..I'm talking abou "The Next Generation" Captain Jean-Luc Picards Enterprize. That ship was bad ass..and That's the star trek I grew up with. I enjoy exploring the real world aswell..
No comments:
Post a Comment