Thursday, August 4, 2011

Waiting for the end...

So..I started this blog yesturday and I'm still working on the first issue..explaining who and what I am..so I left off on my intrest..like gaming, comic books, movies, sleeping, watching porn. I save the porn intrest of for last since..I always save the best for last. 

So, what else can I share?

I grew up in a town turned wannabe Manhatan city called, Stamford. In the topshelf Highball state of Connecticut. I was born in 1981..a product of a Coming to America story of a Women named Daphne from the tiny Island of Jamaica; famous for it's beaches, Reggie Music, and lyinch mobs, homophobic hate crimes, hardcore christian beliefs, and Bob Marliey. Marliey wasn't like very much...My father was from a smaller country named Hati, famous for..voodoo practices, broken french, and pretty much being a shithole contry.
My favoite part about my family tree is that..aperently both contries jamaica and Haiti had a realtionship similar to the Montagues and Capulets, Hatfields and Macoys, Nerds and Geeks. Pretty much both culters didn't think too highly of the other..which made my mom and dads union kind of awarkward. Well as far as my grandmother was concerned..I never saw her smile in any of my moms wedding photos..Actually I don't think I saw my dad smiling either..as far as I can tell, none of the male members of the household ever smiled. We grined, but never smiled.  So mom was a nurse and dad worked for a industral company which made different items from printing paper to big company printers, fax machines, pretty much alot of office oreintated supplies.
        I don't know much about my Dad since my parents offically separted a few months before I was born..so i'm pretty sure I was mis-fire on my dads part. Mom believes I was one of those typical Miraicle babies. I was born 4 months eairly and I was kept in a glass boxs for 6 months. I pretty much could fit in the size of your hands. So ofcourse they all assumed I wouldn't survive and if I did I'd have a laundry list of mental and possible phyical defects. I'm conviced being "fat" is a phyical defect. My eyes where damaged from brith and i had lung problems forever..and yes..I'm a smoker..insert self-righteous comment right on my ass..after you kiss it. I've got an older brother who pretty much help raised me since I turned 12. My parents seporated on good terms. they still talked and my father had a closer relationship with my older brother..but didn't really care to interact with me. After watching an episode of "Dennis the Menice" on Nickelodien I asked my mom about my dad..and her answer was, "why do you need to know?, you've got me" After that my questions about who,what,where, and how my dad is or was pretty much died. He never crossed my mind really..while our mom worked Nights healing the sick and weak "out of a paycheck" and not out of the goodness of her soul..The end result..I was left to learn about the world from Zack Morris, Bill Cosby, Bob Ross, Thrunder Cats, Smurfs, Yogi bear, Mr. Wizard, Scrooge McDuck, Gummie Bears, He-Man, Rainbow Bright, Transformers, winnie the pooh, Vultron, Power Rangers, Julia Child, G.I. Joe, Clarissa explains it all, Double Dare, David the knome, Maya the Bee, Small Wonder, X-Men, Star Trek: TNG..I could really go on and on..but bottom line is..

TV was my Babysiter...and I'm proud of it.

Human interactions for me consisted of going to school for 6 hours a day and make a total fool of myself. I discoverd my love for attention; since I wasn't getting any at home...luckly, I wasn't a spoild kid, nor was I a distructive kid..I would call myself a courious kid. I was courious about what fire was..so i found matches and set a fire..of course once I found out that fire burns..i stopped and after a small burn in our living room rug and a swift ass whooping from mom; I really stopped, I was intrested in learning about building so I took the shapest knife in the kitchen and I accedently cut my thump open..and so I learned never to do that again..plus I found out how red my blood was. but other then that..I was nothing like the child paitients at my hospital which I work at...I'll get to that story in due time..

My Brother was the 600 pound gurillia in the mist. He always towered over me and he stepped

No comments:

Post a Comment