It's not always easy to start over..when you feel as if you've lost all your options.
I woke up this morning feeling very still..my dream from last night was that, my Highbiscus tree that I've had since mid july started to bloom. I was so happy since before hand it was just empty of blooms. I felt so good that from me taking care of something..it revived and started looking like a flowery plant instead of just a lifeless firn. But of course it was a dream. I woke up to realize that my plant was still the same. No bloosems, no flowers. It did't make me sad or anything..It just made me realize that...sometimes life is like a flower..there are going to be many moments whern things in your life will produce blooms while other times in your life will produce nothing..but you should never give up hope.
I still woke up with a great sense of peace in my mind. I feel my body changing with the coming weeks. I never thought that making the decision of Move would change me this much. I feel more in control and I feel more at peace with myself..
But even more..I feel that even if I do make a mistake..it's not the end of the world anymore. That I actually have hope for myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment