Friday, August 12, 2011
imperfect
I'm just wondering when people will accept the truth that we are all imperfect. We've all got issues and insecuritys. There are always things that we are going to want to change about ourselves either it being interior or exterior. Its taken me a very long tme to start accepting my fauls and my short coming. I can't change the people around me. I can only change my actions and thoughts. There are things about my physical self I will never truly alter. The color of my skin, the length and size of cock, the shape of my ears, the color of my eye's. The fact that ill never win a strong man competition and the fact that iIl always have HIV flowing in my blood. Its been a year and three months. I'm still here and I'm still the smoking, bearest, funny dope that I still was a year ago. Someone once told me that when you turn 30; that's when everything changes!!! I didn't believe them at first. But I've finally realized that at age.30. That when I finally started to let go of my self, and truely truely.wake.up.. it is truely a brave new world.
Labels:
imperfect
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment