Friday, September 28, 2012

Unsettling thoughts

I woke up this morning next to my boyfriend to a day which looks unfamiliar to me. The sky outside looked like a mix of grays and dark silvers. The dreams I had through the night where unsettling. I can remember them now. They felt vague. I felt lost and confused. it's makes me question the things I have to do today; my second day of freedom...spending it with the man that I love and after spending another night together locked in a passonate embrace. I should be back in bed with him now; but i was filled with such an overwhelming need to type this out.

This year was deemed the year of Uncertainty and thats what I'm feeling..I'm feeling great uncertainty about what lies ahead for me and for those I love. I'm not going to let my fears control me. I will face my fears and let them pass through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment