Tuesday, September 11, 2012

How things have changed...

So, it's been a few months since last I wrote. So here is an update. I'm still 31, I'm still working at the hospital. Mom is still in a nursing home; she will be coming home in a few months. I've been cleaning and painting parts of the house with the help of Perice. I've been going through some major emotional changes and I have a boyfriend. yes..it's true..I actually have someone who gives a damn about me..it's kind of weird. I was so ready to give up on love and the next day..here he is.His name is Anthony Encarnacion (Tony) . yep he's puerto rican. Jerry is jealous; lol. So I've been spending a lot of time with Tony.  I was afraid at first cause he was on a different level then I was financially and he didn't have a car.. my biggest fear was being taken advantage of. But after a while my fears where put to rest. He's never asked me for money and I never mind paying for him at times. we took things slow..and funny thing is..I actually did take things slow. we waiting two months before we decided to make it official. We've been learning a lot about each other and every moment we spend together always ends up with  passionate fiery sex. ( Grinning and smiling as I wrote that part) My eyes still wonder; but I think that's okay.

It's so strange being in this position. I've been wanting a boyfriend for so long..I should be jumping up for joy..but I'm not. I'm content with this situation. truth be told I had my guard up; but after a while, I started to realize that him and I are alike in a few ways. we've both got big hearts, where both lonely, and where both hopeless romantics. Plus the Icing on the cake; he's a Gamer!!! jack pot baby.

he's a chub, and I'm loving it. he's just so nice to hold and kiss. And I don't know if it's really too soon..but even after two months and two weeks..he's in love with me; and I think I'm also in love with him. He just feels right. he's working on getting himself together and build a life for himself. So I've also decided to try and start putting my life together as well. I started working out today..and really watching what I put in my body. smoking is going to be the tough part. with my co-workers still smoking and me doing Night shifts..there are too many influences. But I'll tackle one issue at a time.

I go through my first day not drinking soda..so now lets see how my night goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment