Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Dating old entry but printing it anyway

So it seems my luck may have changed a little. i met this guy on Growlr and he's my age, has a good job, living life one moment at a time..and wait for it...he's a gamer!! my friends and my therapist still wonder why that such a big deal for me..but it is..i'm a gamer..i want someone to game with..and it looks like i may have found him. he's a nice guy and very down to earth. of course like clock work..my insecurities came rushing out after our second meeting..I'm i right for this guy? will he be scared off by my condition? and now..thanks to Olay body butter body wash, i got a really bad rash in my danger-zone. so I've got that to add to my already growing list of things that could go wrong which could sink this newly built relationship before it's set sail on it's maiden voyage.

yeah it's the negative talk starting up again. But i know I've got nothing to worry about. And I know i shouldn't be thinking too far ahead. He seems a bit guarded but of course entering a new friendship we're always guarded. I like him...I'm praying to the gods that things work out..to be honest i'm scared. To have someone really in your life to share your heart with.

No comments:

Post a Comment