Wednesday, September 7, 2011

it's been a while..

So since i'm awake..i might as well give my updates on whats been going on over the last few weeks..I've been feeling like shit lately..my job has been getting to me more then usual..my moving date is approching and i'm still not too sure about a few things.. i'm debating about paying 8050 bucks for the room of my dreams compared to $650 for a basement room..I like the 650 price point..but i'm soo set on the upstairs room..with the wall closet..and i'm nervus about asking my new landlord about me possibly paying $750..so thats my major issue right now..and if anything..just getting the last pieces set up..with furnature and just waiting for the prevous tenent to move out..

God..this is was a whole lot of people have to go through on a daily bases..and i'm worried about mom..half of her face is sagging again..its her diabeties again..can i really leave her in this state...

God I wish i was someone else..where is this guilt coming from? like my freedom is not worth fighting for...

No comments:

Post a Comment