Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Story So far...

So the story so far..since I know I've been gone for a few weeks..or at least it seems like a few weeks..I had planed to move out of my mothers house in two weeks into my buddies house which is 15 minutes away. Finally to be out on my own and to see what I can do with my life. I was working double shifts, seeing where I can budget my cash and start to really take some self responsibility for what I do and what I spend my money on. I told my mom about my plan and she was of course upset and crying..but understood my reasons for wanting to move out..The days grew long as I was waiting for the moving day to come..then last wedensday mom had a stroke..I took her to the emergency room and they confirmed it as a stoke..and if anything depending on your recovery..she'll need to have someone at the house to look after her..so my moving out has been cancelled. I don't know if it's hit me yet..that for now..I've lost my chance to be free..I was worried thinking this could be the start of the downward spiral to the end of her life as we know it.
I'll learn to deal with it..I've already excepted the fact that my soical life as I know it..may become even more restricted.

No comments:

Post a Comment