Saturday, November 26, 2011

Hard pill to swollow

Mornings are getting tuffer to face..it's either I'm feeling lonely, rejected, and angry..or I feel as if I can't live within my own skin. Im feeling sick to my stomach some moments. I never remember ever feeling like this around the holiday time, But something is different. I feel alone. I feel lost. I know my meds are whats helping to keep me going and keep the virus at bay. but I now feel as if it's doing something else to me. Or it could just be my mind playing really bad tricks with my emotions.
I wish there was a place where I could go to just be alone and be at peace with myself. and I feel as if no matter who I choose to tell or share my thoughts with...I'll continue to be and feel alone. it's bad when you feel awkward in your own skin. I feel like a prisoner

No comments:

Post a Comment