Sunday, April 1, 2012

Im kind of pissed off at the world right now...

I'm 31 years old..and I'm single...that should sum up everything..but I think there's more to it..I feel lost. I feel as if I have no one close enough to me to really understand what I'm going through.. it seems every place I turn for guidance...I end up getting the short end of the stick..I try to find religion and all I found where nice people but who I can't trust. I try to ask my friends for guidance, I'm met with questionable eyes and having my ideas shot down.

I think I'm looking for a soultion to all my problems...my loneliness, my frustrations, my self hatred, and my shame...

I feel as if I'm still running in a race which everyone else has crossed the finish line hours ago...

1 comment:

  1. Hey David, this is David. The world does suck sometimes. I don't have any solutions but glad to have you following my blog.

    ReplyDelete