Tuesday, March 20, 2012

So spring is finally here

So spring is finally here...so its time to see if I kept up with my resoultions from January..

Resoultion 1: stay healthy... nope..ate a big Mac last night at 2 in the morning..

Resoultion 2: manage my money better...nope just spent $300..on a new phone that I don't need..but its soo much fun.

Resoultion 3: start dating..well I've gone on two dates and they have both equaled zip..both guys rejected me after finding out I'm positive..so I'm ready to just give up and join the monks.

Resoultion 4: explore my surranding area and branch out more..I've done that..new York, my first mini road trip to upstate New York..

Resoultion 5: be kinder to my mom..done...

Resoultion 6: build a better bridge between my brother and I...not working..and I don't care anymore if it does..

So pretty much I've accomplished 2 out of my 5 goals for the new year and its only March!!!

Fun!! Now where did I place that vodka bottle....

No comments:

Post a Comment