So its new years!! I have to look back on the year of 2011 and pretty much say...fuck you!!! This year was indeed the year of change...I've been coming to grips with my HIV status and getting it under control...I've seen good friends move away..and I've even.experienced love and heart break!!! I've grown a little bit during my time in this year!!! I've leaned that I'm quick to love!! And that I feel I actually deserve being loved...for the lonegest time I felt that I didn't deserve to be loved..that I was a failure and that I was imperfect..that there was no one in.the world who would love me and what to be loved by me..I hated myself for the longest time...soon when I first found love..I was also realizing that I had an opportunity to be on my own..I took it and I was preparing to make my move into the real world..then mom had a stroke three weeks before I was going to move...my dreams of freedom where taken away from.me..I felt lost and helpless again..now feeling like a prisoner in my family home...just waiting for the end...the end of my mothers life amd mine to.begin...
It is now..the year 2012...I.have deemed this the year of uncertainty. Will the world end?..will I survi another year with this virus?: will mom life after the.stroke get better? Will my relationship with my brother improve?...will I finally make that trip to.Chicago and will I fall inlove?..will I be alone for another year?...
Life is full of uncertainties..many would say that's what makes life memorable and worth living...
Only time will tell...
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYOJE!
No comments:
Post a Comment